WELCOME TO THE CRAI CAGLIARIRESPIRA WEBSITE!
Here we are with the 13th Cagliari Half Marathon.
In this page you can find the most useful information about the CagliariRespira event and competition.
IMPORTANT! What do you need to run the CRAI CagliariRespira?
- You need the EU Digital COVID Certificate (Green Pass);
- You need the self-certification about your health status related to Covid-19 (here the editable document – in Italian): for the day of the competition, bring this document with you;
- Don’t forget that you must use a face mask from the starting to 500m; after that, you can throw it away (use the baskets along the path).
The ASD Cagliari Marathon Club was born on 2008 with the specific purpose to communicate the message that “SPORT IS HEALTH“. The idea became reality 10 years ago with the first organisation of the CRAI CagliariRespira Half Marathon.
Thanks to the increasing interest of media and international athletes, the competition immediately became one of the most famous sport events in Sardinia: in 2019, our last event before the COVID19 pandemic, we countered almost 3000 athletes.
The itinerary of CRAI CagliariRespira half marathon 2019 is organised on a fast circuit composed by one and only urban tour. No cars! Only you, sport and nature! Indeed, the competition is a real Eco-Run structured in a first part, across the old town center, and a second one through the Poetto and Saline. The road, especially in the first part, is in tarmac but there is only 1Km (in the second one) where it’s rural, across the Molentargius natural park.
Useful informations for athletes who run the CRAI CagliariRespira half marathon 2019 or other competitions: KaraliStaffetta (9km+12km), KidsRun and SeiKilometri (6km).
How to subscribe to CRAI CagliariRespira 2021.
It’s simple; just fill the form on the Enternow website.
In addition, you must download the health form for foreign resident here (page 11).
If you need a RUNCARD, click here.
Save the date:
From 25 October to 10 November – 20,00 €
From 11 to 29 November – 25,00 €
We will start at 10 am from Viale Diaz (near to Piazza Marco Polo). The schedule could change for organizational needs.
How to leave the Elmas airport and arrive near to the starting point of CRAICR2021
You can buy a Trenitalia’s ticket (also through the ticket machines at the exit of the airport) and take a train from Elmas’ airport, directly to Cagliari. A train will pass every 10 minutes. Then, when you arrive in Matteotti square, you can buy the ticket of the CTM bus (also using the BusFinder app for Android or IOS) and choose between different lines:
The PF line (from Matteotti square, direction Flumini di Quartu)
The PQ line (from Matteotti square, direction IV Novembre)
If you have a car…
Please, consider these options:
1. By the “asse mediano” (median route), to the harbour. You can leave your car in front of Sant’Elia Stadium or Athletics Stadium in via Pessagno;
2. If you arrive from Viale La Playa or via Roma, you can drive by Viale Salvatore Ferrara and leave your car directly in Viale Diaz (Sardinian bank, Intesa San Paolo bank) or viale Colombo (piazza Centomila, in front of the Basilica di N.S. Di Bonaria or at Molo Ichnusa);
3. If you arrive from Viale Poetto, you can leave your car in the square in front of the Sant’Elia Stadium.
All the parking are free and opened before, during and after the competition.
IMPORTANT: Streets will be closed at 9 o’clock (an hour before the starting of CRAICR2021).